From New Media Studio
 Lens Hood
- The front of the Camera has a Lens Hood; a black, rectangular piece of plastic that slides into the protector surrounding the Camera Lens.
- When the Camera is not in use, the Lens Hood should be in place to protect the Lens.
 Lens Rings
 Focus Ring
- The Focus Ring is located directly underneath the camera Microphone.
- To switch between AUTO and MANUAL Focus, adjust the lever on the Focus Panel.
 Focus Panel
- If the Focus is set to MANUAL, you can adjust the Focal Depth of the Camera by adjusting the Focus Ring.
- For particularly difficult subjects, you can use the FOCUS ASSIST button to temporarily zoom even further into the scene in an attempt to focus on a specific detail.
- Once Focus Assist is activated, the zoom will disappear after 10 seconds OR you can press the FOCUS ASSIST Button again to immediately deactivate Focus Assist.
- The ∞ symbol will automatically set the Lens to MF95, or infinity, before switching back to Manual Focus.
 Zoom Ring
- The Zoom Ring is located behind the Focus Ring.
- Using the Zoom Buttons, the Zoom is adjusted in two ways: Telephoto (T) or Wide (W).
- Telephoto zooms further into the scene and Wide pulls away from the scene.
 Auto VS Manual
- To switch between AUTO and MANUAL Zoom, adjust the switch located on the front of the Camera, underneath the Lens, labeled ZOOM.
- SERVO means that the Zoom Ring can be adjusted using the Zoom Button located in two different places on the Camera
- On the top of the handle.
- By the Hand Strap of the Camera.
- MANU means that you can zoom in and and out by rotating the Zoom Ring.