From New Media Studio
This section describes how to adjust the audio coming into the Camera, whether it be through the Internal Mic or an External Device or Mic.
 Internal Mic
- The Camera used by the New Media comes with an Internal Mic located directly above the Lens Ring.
- This can be turned on or off on the Audio Panel.
- If you want to use another source of audio either in place of or in conjunction with the Internal Mic, this Camera has a section to which external devices can be connected.
- This Camera has two cable inputs for external audio devices (wireless mics, boom mic, etc) labeled INPUT 1 and INPUT 2, both having a small white triangle pointing in the direction of the actual inputs.
- Above the INPUT text is a switch with the labels LINE and MIC; this gives you the option of using that specific input for audio equipment (LINE) or an external microphone (MIC).
 Audio Panel
- The Audio Panel is located underneath the LCD Screen.